Rolling Benches, Max Roll Benches, and Track Benches
Benches for Commercial Cannabis Growers
OVERBUILT-UNDERPRICED & AMERICAN MADE
All or our benches are manufactured from the finest and most durable materials available. They are designed to be maintenance-free, long-lasting and save you money.
- All legs, leveling headers, and framework are made from galvanized metal tubing.
- Sine and end rails, bench corners, and leg connectors are custom extrusions from heavy marine-grade aluminum.
- Bench tops and trays are vacuum-formed from sturdy polystyrene with UV inhibitors for decades of worry-free use.
- All parts are delivered pre-drilled, ready to assemble with all the necessary fasteners. All of our benches can be assembled using common hand tools.
All our benches are made to order for each customer. Benches are available in many widths. We currently stock 13’, 2’, 3’, 4’, 4.5’, 5’, 5.5’, & 6’ wide trays at our manufacturing warehouse. Many other widths are available as a special order. The bench lengths are completely custom, but generally must be at least 7½ feet long as a minimum. Depending on our backlog of orders, we are usually able to ship orders of our stocked widths in about 6-8 weeks. Other special widths may have longer lead times. View the chart for rolling distances.
|BENCH SIZE||STANDARD ROLL||MAX ROLL|
Slide these benches to create working space between the benches while maximizing grow space.
Standard rolling benches are not required to be anchored to the floor. These benches are built to last – Benches for Commercial Cannabis Growers need to withstand light, water and a lot of weight. Our benches are manufactured to outlast the competition!
Max Roll Benches
Slide these benches to create even more working space between the benches while maximizing grow space.
Max Roll benches are designed to anchor some of the legs to the floor to prevent tipping.
Complete Max Roll Benches
- Bench structure galvanized 1” steel tubing
- Leveling header – 1¼” galvanized tubing, with 2” of leveling capability
- Anti-tip bracket welded together with galvanized steel tubing
- Metal brackets to secure the bench to concrete
- Extruded Aluminum side rails, rounded bench corners
- Molded polystyrene Ebb and Flow tray inserts
- Bench connector barbed through one end to connect to ¾” hose
- All necessary glue and fasteners for assembly
- All parts pre-drilled, pre-punched, pre-cut, and ready to assemble
Create a more efficient grow room with track benching. Track benching provides a mobile aisle in order to create a more efficient grow environment. Utilize all climate control, lighting, and irrigation to their fullest with the ease and efficiency of track benches.
Stationary Benches in multi-tier options
These are used in propagation areas, vegetative rooms, and mother rooms. Multi-tiered Ebb and Flow benches are an ideal way of getting maximum production in your valuable growing area.
- Length of sections 8’, 10’, 12’ available(able to connect together in one single unit)
- Height 6’ to 24’ in 2’ increments
CLICK ON THE LEAVES TO REVEAL PRODUCT DETAILS
All our Benches for Commercial Cannabis Growers are made to order for each customer.
All of our benches are designed to be utilized with Ebb & Flow Trays
Advantages of growing on benches with Ebb & Flow trays
Save 50-90% of water compared to other methods of watering with a fully recirculating system.
Much easier to control relative humidity in the growing environment. Plant foliage and floors under benches are always dry.
Crops are always watered very evenly. No more constant touch-up watering on edges, etc.
Save 60 to 90% of labor compared to other irrigation methods.
Ebb & Flow benches are ideal for retail areas. Watering can occur even when customers are in the area with no hoses being used and the floors remaining clean and dry.
Ebb & Flow benches can be stacked in propagation and seeding areas and in growth chambers. No water dripping down to lower levels from the upper ones.
Save 75-90% of fertilizer compared to other methods of watering with a fully recirculating system.
Growers report using significantly less chemicals, especially fungicides.
Most crops, including cannabis crops, grown on Ebb & Flow benches tend to finish 1–2 weeks earlier than other irrigation systems.
Innovative Growers Equipment Inc. – Hydrofarm Commercial Division Regions
Commercial Account Manager – Western US
Commercial Account Manager – South
Commercial Account Manager – Canada
Commercial Account Manager – Midwest
Commercial Account Manager – Northeast
Inside Sales – Western US
(888) 634-9990 x157
Jake M. Kopenhaver
Inside Sales – Eastern US
(888) 780-4567 x608
Andrew G. Volpetti
Vice President Commercial Sales – MSOs & Key Regionals